Saturday, April 25, 2009

Loosing Faith in my Immune System

School is over now except for final exams. I have already had three finals but have 2 more on the 8th and 14th of May. This weekend I was supposed to go to Dingle, Ireland for a hiking trip however Thursday night I became ill. Fever, swollen throat, aches and pains etc. Friday didn't show any significant improvement so I had to stay at home this weekend. I spent Friday in bed the whole day which is unfortunate in itself as my bed here in limerick is mighty uncomfortable.
Today it seems to be getting better, I've been able to be up and out of bed for the most part of the morning though my stomach is still tossing and turning.

On the upside I guess this gives me plenty of free time to update my blog with some stories from France and Italy

1 comment: